My Children Will Do it Differently

This blog topic authored by Chris Brogan, "100 TOPICS I HOPE YOU WRITE", I bookmarked it for future use and today I am using this topic for my post.

It was a fine day for us to go shopping at SM LANANG PREMIER this is the first time I visited SM Lanang Premier with my kids.  And making the decisions to go with them is indeed a RIGHT DECISION from me.

  

Because of my busy sched I don't have that quality time. And bonding with them I notice their differences, my eldest daughter is a pre-teen now. She is very dependent with her Lola and the way she chooses her liking is very different from me when I was still like her age. My younger daughter is the opposite of my eldest.  She is more independent and thoughtful.  She thinks more of others welfare.  I am very proud of them.

They're both grown ups now, times run so fast. I can hardly imagine that I am old now...hahahahaha...kidding aside this is a difficult stage in my life.  I have to be a good model to them. I know children are a great observer and imitators, they learn fast and think fast...great common sense there! 

I finally realized that my children ARE NOT ME!  They have their own decisions and attributes.  I am talking here about how parents want from their children to make the right decisions and not making the mistakes again.  No parents wanted their children to get hurt or to suffer pain.  I know this was spices of LIFE they are going to encounter. And that's part of the story I will be there with them to recover.

More than anything else as a mother, I'm praying for their good future.  I hope they don't have to make the same mistakes I made as an adolescent.  I  am praying that my children will do it differently.  As their mother and their greatest influence, I am praying that they will have that FEAR and WALK with our LORD JESUS CHRIST.





       

1 comments:

Marie Says:

Will definitely visit SM Lanang real soon. I hope to set my foot in Davao before this year ends.

Post a Comment