There's so many ways to save a Bad Time at a Conference:
- FACEBOOK: as we all know this is the most social networking site being used by the people. In this you can post your status on what you feel of the conference.
- TWITTER: though you felt bad about the conference you are still eager to know what's going on at the conference. Better follow the conference hastag#, if there is no hashtag make one and spread it out so that others can follow you.
- BRING YOUR CAMERA OR VIDEO with you and take PICTURES OR VIDEO: this way you can make yourself alive, alert and enthusiastic. You can't feel bored while doing this cause you're going to one place to another. Interview people on what they can say about the conference. And at the same time you will have knowledge about the conference then.
- LIVING is a sort of disrespecting. In order to make it good just pretend that you are listening, take a pen and a paper. Act like you are participating by taking notes, but instead you're taking notes for the places you wanted to visit for a tour (if you are in another place having conference), or planned for a weekend, or write your shopping list.
- Wait for the conference to end. Though you are bored, make it a lesson that next time before you attend such conference know first the SPEAKERS, PARTICIPANTS, and the TOPIC.
Be responsible enough because what you are going to do there is a piece of a knowledge.